Warranty and Product Care
If you’re not satisfied with your Huski for any reason, neither are we and we’ll do everything we can to make it right. If a replacement product doesn't solve your problem, we’ll give you a full refund.
If you've got an issue, contact us and we'll sort it out.
Product care instructions
- Wash before initial use
- Handwashing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve their colour coating. However, our tumblers in Brushed Stainless, Black, White, Carbon Grey and Brushed Copper can be placed in the dishwasher.
- If used in a saltwater environment, rinse with fresh water after use
- Do not use bleach or chlorine-based cleaning products
- Do not place in the freezer
- Do not place in microwave
All our products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for up to three years, activated upon purchase.
This warranty applies only to the original owner. Proof of purchase is required. This warranty is void if the cooler is used commercially, structurally altered, or subjected to stress beyond the physical limits of the materials used in body or components, or is damaged as a result of abnormal use. Normal wear and tear is not warranted including but not limited to scratches, scuffs, discolouration and paint damage. This warranty does not include any manufacturer responsibility for any incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of the Huski product.